Field Service Engineer
• The FSE shall develop and implement service procedures and protocols supporting the service vision ncluding the QC release of the serviced/repaired devices.
• The FSE will receive release procedures for site acceptance testing and shall implement those for routine.
• The FSE shall develop technical training materials for end-users of the devices, including first line support users in hospitals.
• The FSE shall provide technical support on-site at hospitals during clinical trials and for systems in clinical use after regulatory approvals have been obtained.
• The FSE shall provide first-level on-site customer service and training for all commercial imaging devices.
• The FSE shall generate documentation to support regulatory processes.
• At least 3-5 years Field Service work experience, ideally with medical device manufacturing.
• Experience with cameras or other optical systems are a plus.
• General knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers.
• Experience with training and education of end users of medical equipment.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Field Service Engineer
krankenhaus- hospital- ziekenhuis –Field Service Engineer- Medical- devices--Groningen-Munich–Medtech – Software- care- image- fluorescence- oncology-surgical-visualization- Engineer – Breast Cancer-Field- Service -FSE-