Field service engineer
Hamilton stands for Life Science and Medical Technology. In the meantime, a visionary idea for medicine and research has developed into a dynamic, globally active employer. That’s where you enter our playground. Are you looking for an innovative environment and want to shape the future of the company with more than 2500 colleagues worldwide?
Research, venture into unknown fields, open up new markets: Passionate employees don’t let anything hold them back and achieve great results in a team. Therefore, we bring top-quality technological products to the market for the benefit of health and well-being every day. In addition, it is through our corporate culture that we achieve ambitious goals for the future. Are you ready to manifest your dreams and to celebrate the success achieved by the team? Then step forward! We would like to meet you!
• Installation, maintenance and repairs of Hamilton's Liquid Handling Robots and 3rd party equipment
• Documentation of your daily work as well as reporting and maintaining our service database
• Supporting our after sales organization and implementing of hardware upgrades
• Managing of spare parts
• Active selling of maintenance contracts
• Providing technical support to our application and sales force
• Background in Life Science
• Experience with liquid handling is a plus
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in service business
• Fluent in English
• Very good organizational and communication skills
T: +32 497 57 08 94