Field Service Engineer CT
At Canon Medical they work hand in hand with their partners – their medical, academic and research community. They build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, they strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life.
Their mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Their goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
SUPERIOR IMAGING FOR FAST AND SECURE DIAGNOSTICS
At Canon they believe that only the best image quality allows a diagnosis to happen quickly and with confidence. Each of their unique imaging technologies provides you with better image quality by reducing noise, strengthening signal and improving visualization. Crystal clear images consistently across a wide variety of clinical specialties and an abundance of expert tools ensure you can always get your diagnostic answer quickly and reliably.
- Responsible for the execution of installation activities with regard to medical equipment on customer locations
- Performs modification, service, repair and maintenance activities with regard to medical equipment on customer locations
- Informs the Technical Support Specialist about structural problems with regard to medical equipment on customer locations
- Analyses problems put forward by users in the field and (co-)describes alternative solutions. Uses internal and external sources for this. Sees to it that alternative solutions for problems put forward by users in the field and specifications about product modifications are stored in the relevant databases
- Keeps up to date with regard to all the relevant technical developments and modifications of the medical equipment concerned. Investigates all relevant consequences ensuing from this
- Answers questions from colleagues about technical developments, modifications and product specifications
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Working within a technologically high-quality medical environment
- Bachelor/ Master level in an electronics, technical field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge or interested in Network infrastructure (IT)
- Knowledge of medical equipment is an advantage
- Knowledge Dutch, French and English
- Driving license
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331