Field Service Manager
Our customer develops and manufactures products and solutions that innovate, support and streamline cancer-treatment solutions worldwide.
The Service Manager will provide guidance and support to an independent and experienced team of 5 field engineers & 1 Field Office Assistant ensuring excellent customer satisfaction for our customers every step on the way. The Job Holder will have a vitally important role in achieving our ambition, as we believe that satisfied customers turn into our partners, which motivates them to become our ambassadors. As sales is an intricate part of the service managers profile, we are looking for someone who is not only service minded but also can take the initiative and is articulate and able to convey our cllient's mission to our customers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a medical technical field (CT, MR) or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in a coordinating role in a customer focused environment
- Experienced as well as interested in people management
- Fluent in English
- Experience in maintaining relations with multiple stakeholders
- Market conform salary
- Generous benefits incl. company car
- Being part of a highly motivated team
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner M: 06-51846162 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CT - MR- Cancer - support - Service - Field- FSM - Field Service Manager - Radioltherapy - Radiotherapie - hospitals - sales - commercial - computes tomography - imaging - The Netherlands - Nederland