Global Market Development Manager - Peptan
Darling Ingredients International holds leading positions in ingredients for food, feed and bio-fuel markets. Its core activity is adding value to selected organic residual flows and animal-by-products through innovative and sustainable processing. The end-products are used as natural ingredients in highly diverse markets such as pharmaceuticals, food, feed, pet food, technical applications, fertilizer and bio-energy. Darling Ingredients International presents itself on the market under the strong brand names of Rousselot, Ecoson, Rendac, Sonac, and CTH.
Rousselot is the world leader in the production and marketing of gelatin and collagen peptides to the food and pharmaceutical industries. The company is dedicated to the highest standards of quality, safety and excellence of its products as well as total customer satisfaction.
Peptan® collagen peptides are natural bioactive ingredients with recognized and scientifically proven multiple health benefits for healthy joints, bones and muscles as well as skin.
Used in a wide range of nutraceutical products, Peptan® is today the globally leading brand in collagen peptides and has been meeting growing success in the health&nutrition markets worldwide. Rousselot’s international team of application experts offer customers the right product solution and provide the highest level of service and support.
With a staff of 2.400 people, the company benefits from a global sales and production network of 13 plants and 10 sales offices located in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
The Global Market Development Manager (MDM) is ambassador for Peptan and has leading role communicating the “science behind Peptan” and interact with scientific community. The MDM works closely with the product manager and Peptan Champions to drive key Peptan sales and marketing activities, e.g., educational seminars, trainings, industry events, networking etc. The MDM works in close partnership with the Global Director, Peptan, on supporting developing the global Peptan Business plans and marketing strategies.
The Global Market Development Manager Reports to Global Director, Peptan. He/she is part of the Rousselot Global Sales & Marketing team.
The Global Market Development Manager is accountable for implementation of the Peptan market development strategy in line with Rousselot’s and Peptan strategic plans. He/she develops action plans for specific market segments (eg healthy aging, joint & bone health, skin health, vitamins & dietary supplements, sports nutrition etc.,.. ) and helps to further professionalize the business development activities in the organization. The MDM realizes the sales objectives for defined (new) Peptan business areas in collaboration with Regional Peptan Champions and the Global Director, Peptan.
• University background, Master level - Business and Science education required, Phd preferred (biotechnology, nutritional science, food technology).
• Relevant experience in an international B2B environment.
• Business development/Technical sales experience with proven track record.
• Nutraceutical, ingredients, medical or pharma industry experience required.
• Knowledge of human health and nutrition desirable.
• Excellent language and communication skills. Fluent in English.
• A good remuneration package.
• Global market leadership with a R&D and four application labs, unique network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and technical experts.
• Diversity of nationalities and cultures, strong corporate identity and team spirit are leading core-values.
• Professionals who live up to highest working standards, engagement and know-how of modern technologies in competitive B-to-B markets.
Marjo Lucker | Senior Recruitment Consultant
+31 (0)6 – 13 56 19 88 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marije Hoogendoorn | Senior Recruitment Specialist
+31 (0)6 – 23 13 51 18 | email@example.com
Tagcloud Global Market Development Manager - Peptan
international business development - nutrionals - cosmetics - nutraceuticals - farmaceuticals - food - beverage - pharma - sales - marketing - distributors management - PhD