Global Regulatory Affairs Director, Health & Nutrition
Darling Ingredients International with more than a century of experience, is the world's largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, and with an international head office in Son (nearby Eindhoven), The
Netherlands, they are the only publicly traded company in this industry (NYSE/DAR). With approximately 10,000 dedicated employees globally and a strong presence in North America and Europe they are one of the largest companies in the industry. As a pioneering innovator in repurposing, they create a wide range of products and customized specialty solutions for the food, feed, pet food, fuel and other industries at plants in over 200 locations on five continents.
Darling Ingredients International presents itself on the market under the strong brand names of Ecoson, Rendac, Sonac, Rousselot, CTH and BestHides. Rousselot is a brand of Darling Ingredients.
Rousselot is the global leader of gelatin and collagen peptides. Rousselot recently launched X-pure, which is a low endotoxin gelatin/collagen for in body biomedical applications. They work in partnership with their customers all over the world, delivering innovative and advanced ingredient solutions manufactured through state of the art operations. Rousselot helps their customers achieve their goals, enabling them to create world class pharmaceutical, food and nutritional products to inspire and excite today’s demanding consumers.
The Global RA Director H&N is responsible for global regulatory compliance, relationships with authorities and industry federations and communication with and support of customers and sales team.
Ensuring regulatory compliance globally, specifically of sourcing, production, logistics (import-export), New Product Developments and commercial activities for all Rousselot products, with main focus on the Health & Nutrition and Functional Ingredients segments.
- Regulatory affairs experience in the feed, food and/or nutrition industry.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated ability to apply regulatory guidelines/regulations to successful dossier preparation, submission and maintenance.
- A proven track record within a similar position.
- Ability to develop innovative strategies and creative solutions within the regulatory context within the scope of global requirements and available resources.
- Attention to details and ability to appropriately assess risks and formulate risk-management strategies, including taking “the big picture” view on various options.
- Strong initiation and organizational skills.
- Proactive, quick learner and independent worker able to effectively multi-task in a high pressure environment and follow issues through to conclusion.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with ability to influence others and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Strong analytical skill and technical/ scientific competence.
- Team-player, able to positively influence team members at all levels with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude.
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time in Europe and overseas.
- Working in a people-oriented, international and dynamic culture.
- International experience and exposure, due to the multitude of contacts with people in their business units, with different cultures all over the world.
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, due to a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development.
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in advisory projects for implementing solutions in close cooperation with key stakeholders.
+31 (0)6 – 13 56 19 88 | email@example.com
Marije Hoogendoorn | Research Consultant
+31 (0)6 – 23 13 51 18 | firstname.lastname@example.org