Group Leader High Throughput Screening
- Supervise a group of 7 automation experts
- Keep up-to-date assay development, HTS automation and IT/informatics knowledge to support internal and commercial early drug discovery efforts.
- Lead and coordinate compound screening operations including (hands-on) transfer, implementation and validation of cellular and biochemical assays together with our assay development group, planning and executing high-throughput screening campaigns, hit triaging and Hit-to-Lead SAR biological profiling, informatics and reporting.
- Maintain compound library, ensure timely availability of compounds for screening.
- Generate, maintain and optimize automation/informatics platform/pipelines and proactively identify bottlenecks to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Assess and implement novel technologies/methods relevant to early drug discovery.
- Prepare investment proposals for library enhancement and new instruments.
- Contribute to defining performance metrics for personnel, projects and automation infrastructure.
- Provide regular input to management team on company strategy, personnel performance, operational standards, efficiency and capacity.
- Msc or PhD degree in chemical biology, (bio)chemistry, or molecular life sciences
- At least 5 years experience in managing a group.
- Strong experience in automation and IT
- Experience with running and maintaining integrated systems
- Good understanding of programming would be a plus
- Experience in Project management, reporting and writing;
- Good communication skills, in English and willing to learn Dutch
- Good collaboration skills
- Experience in medicinal chemistry, assay development or chemoinformatics would be a plus
+31 - 6 - 13 56 19 88 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marije Hoogendoorn | Sr. Recruitment Specialist
+31 - 6 - 23 13 51 18 | email@example.com