Head of Marketing - Western Europe
Our client, Sun Pharma is the world's fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and India's top pharmaceutical company. A vertically integrated business, economies of scale and an extremely skilled team enable them to deliver quality products in a timely manner at affordable prices. It provides high quality, affordable medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries across the world. Sun Pharma's global presence is supported by 47 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents, R&D centers across the globe and a multi-cultural workforce (30.000) comprising over 50 nationalities. Its footprint across emerging markets covers over 100 markets and 6 markets in Western Europe. Sun Pharma fosters excellence through innovation supported by strong R&D capabilities comprising about 2,000 scientists and R&D investments of over 8% of annual revenues.
Since the beginning of 2018, Sun Pharma has also begun to bring branded products to market, starting with Odomzo for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma, (laBCC) that has recurred following surgery or radiation therapy, or those who are not candidates for surgery or radiation therapy. For this new product, Sun Pharma is setting up an European team to launch Odomzo in Europe.
The European head office is based in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
The Head of Marketing WE drives development of core strategies and tactics to support development, launch readiness & execution as well as acceleration of the Derma branded business across Western Europe. You are responsible for creating Critical Success factors, strategic imperatives, activities and tactical tools to be executed in markets. Works closely with other functions (primarily but not limited to: Sales, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaco-Vigilance, QA, Supply Chain, Finance) at Regional Western Europe and country level to maximize demand creation, measure impact and address challenges.
- working in an international environment;
- introducing companies first branded oncology product in the market;
- contributing to the company’s European approach.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years pharmaceutical/biotech sales/marketing experience.
- Brand marketing experience, including digital marketing preferred.
- Oncology or Dermatology experience is a plus.
- Proven skills in the following: brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, marketing program development, project management and execution, financial and budget management experience required.
- Knowledge/understanding of compliance environment in EU countries.
- Strong and dependable leader who builds trust with management and across all stakeholders and cross functional groups including Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access and support functions (Regulatory Affairs, PV Supply Chain, QA, etc..).
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
Tagcloud Head of Marketing - Western Europe
marketing - sales - oncology - dermatology - brand manager - pharmaceuticals - specialties - pharmaceutical industry