IT Systems Engineer
Vital Images, Inc., a Canon Group company, founded in the USA in 1988 is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging and enterprise informatics solutions to help healthcare organizations deliver exceptional care while optimizing resources across multi-facility organizations. The company’s solutions are scalable to meet the unique needs of hospitals and imaging centres and are accessible throughout the enterprise anytime and anywhere.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (computer related preferred) or equivalent technical experience.
- Technical experience in support, consulting, or service.
- Experience in supporting/troubleshooting software applications as well as integrating them into various technical environments.
- Network (LAN/WAN) administration/support/troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and database applications (Win 7, Win 2010 / 2008 server, Oracle, MYSQL, …)
- DICOM/HL7 experience desired.
- Experience with Vital Images Software or other medical 3D imaging software is a big advantage.
- Experience with PACS/RIS support and implementation is an advantage.
- Good language skills in English, French and Dutch.
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and on multiple tasks/activities while meeting client/team expectations.
- Demonstrated skills in creative/innovative problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- In Country travel up to 75%.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Can-do approach.
The salary and remuneration package will be market conform.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331