(Jr.) Project Manager R&D
Vaxxinova is a young, international company. It is headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands and has multiple sites across the world. We invest in research to achieve our ambitious goals and we are expanding our research and development team. We are looking for talented colleagues who enjoy working in an ambitious, dynamic and flexible research environment with opportunities for further professional development.
Vaxxinova belongs to the EW Group, a German based family-owned company specialized in animal genetics, animal nutrition and animal health. The EW Group is highly committed to R&D and active in more than 100 countries.
- Supervises the design and execution of research and development project plans for veterinary vaccines and/or develops vaccine technologies applicable for the veterinary vaccine market. The projects and technologies are included in Vaxxinova’s global R&D strategic plan. Research projects may involve different areas of expertise, such as virology, bacteriology, immunology, molecular biology or cell biology. The key development objective is to obtain marketing authorizations through approval by relevant authorities.
- Reports both internally and externally through e.g. project progress reports.
- Closely collaborates with other colleagues in international project teams and with other functional disciplines.
- Coordinates the activities and development of employees reporting to the role.
Profile of the candidate:
- PhD in life sciences (Virology).
- Experience in the area of vaccine product development.
- Knowledge of veterinary pathogens is a plus.
- Good scientific track record as demonstrated by scientific publications and/or patents.
- Collaborative, creative and exploratory mindset with a drive to achieve ambitious goals.
- Excellent English proficiency both written and spoken is required.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Information and application:
Marjo Lucker, Recruitment Consultant
Telephone : +31 (0) 613 56 19 88
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marije Hoogendoorn, Recruitment Specialist
Telephone : +31 (0) 623 13 51 18
Email : email@example.com