Key Account Manager
Bio-Works was founded 2006 and is based in Uppsala, Sweden. Bio-Works develops, produces and delivers innovative agarose based products to industry and research organizations in the Life Science field. Bio-Works business focus is on marketing and sales of products for the purification of peptides, proteins and other biomolecules. Many of the employees have long experience from the biotechnology industry and knowledge about the development of high performance purification products. Their knowledge and experience in this field has made it possible to develop a strong product portfolio with very high performance regarding yield and purity, which is important both in research applications and in industrial production. Bio-Works is in an exciting development phase as a company and envisions a very exciting future.
Bio-Works is increasing its focus on Key Account Management and is looking to hire a new employee. The KAM will be involved in classical sales activities to find new leads, develop prospects and close sales, but more importantly to initiate face-to-face meetings to build relations with key customers. Supported by Technical Sales the role is responsible for maintaining a close relation and expand relations with the key customer’s network.
By understanding the Bio-Works products and the protein purification challenges that their customers have, the task is to propose the right Bio-Works product solution. The position requires travelling in terms of frequent customer visits.
Bio-works is looking for a self-motivated person who is able to develop the German market with a high level of freedom, taking the right steps to promote Bio-Works products as well as Bio-Works as a brand.
- First line business contact to key customers within the specified area
- Coordination of sales activities, technical customer service and project management
- Evaluation and expansion of new business opportunities and customer network
- Transfer customer needs, requirement and expectations into the organization
- Gathering and reporting business intelligence and competitive situation
- Data maintenance as well as expansion of customer base in the CRM system
- Excellent personal driving force and goal oriented
- Outstanding communication & presentational skills
- Ability to quickly develop product knowledge of Bio-Works products
- Good negotiation skills & customer focus
- Candidate can work independently without close supervision
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales in a commercial environment
- Experience in discussing scientific questions on an eye to eye level with decision makers
- MSc or PhD in biological/chemical science
- Fluent English and German
Bio-works is offering a market conform remuneration package including a company car or car allowance.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Hannah Baumbach, Recruitment Specialist
T: +49 171 8280180
Tagcloud Key Account Manager
Vacature- vacancy-functie-positie-position- chemie-chemistry-specialties - sales laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales - marketing -biotech - biotechnologie - biotechnology - sales – Key account – business development - chromatography