Key Account Manager Germany
Our customer is the world's fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and India's top pharmaceutical company.
In the near future our customer will also bring branded products to market, starting with a product for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma. For this new product, they are setting up an European team for a launch in the 1st quarter of 2018.
The Key Account Managers objectives are to provide medical information to health institutions (Hospitals, Dermatology Oncology clinics) and develop and maintain a professional relationship with them to promote products and their proper use in an ethical manner. All activities and skills are implemented in the context of pharmaceutical regulations and legal obligations and in line with the company's strategy.
- working in an international environment;
- introducing companies first branded oncology product in the market;
- contributing to the company’s European approach.
- You will hold at least a BSc or master degree or equivalent experience required.
- You are a qualified “Pharmareferent/in”.
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferable within the field of Dermatology or Oncology in a hospital environment.
- You are native in German and fluent in English.
- You can act on a scientific level.
- You have experiences with planning national symposia and congresses.
- You have good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
- You are able to travel extensively in your area and occasional visits to EU HQ in Hoofddorp Netherlands).
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Key Account Manager Germany
Pharma - Medizin - Onkologie - Oncology - Dermatology - Medical – Key Account Manager - Hannover – Hamburg - Pharmareferent(in) - Germany – cell Carcinoma – verkauf - Access - strategy – Vertrieb - launch