Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with :
• an international network of 310 laboratories across 39 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
• over 28,000 staff
• a portfolio of over 130,000 analytical methods
• more than 150 million assays performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofins' sales have increased by 37% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 2.54 billion in 2016.
Eurofins is the world leading food and feed testing laboratory group, deploying a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques in order to support its clients' increasingly stringent quality and safety standards.
The Group has built up a global network of food testing laboratories and Competence Centers that perform more than 150 million assays per year to establish the safety, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of food.
Eurofins thus offers the broadest portfolio of any food testing lab and makes this unique offer available globally from any of their laboratories using optimized processes, logistics and IT.
As a lab technician at Eurofins you will be responsible for basic to moderately complex laboratory activities. The different techniques that this concerns are:
• Molecular analytics
• Separation sciences
• Particle sizing
• Cellular analytics
• Bachelor / Master of Science degree in chemistry, biology, or other related science
• Two to five years of relevant experience
• MS Office experience is highly desirable
• French is required, English preferred
• Use of analytical tools, other pharmaceutical analysis and validation techniques, and / or experience with cGMPs
• LC-MS/GC experience is a plus
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received international recognition as a great place to work. Competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Martijn Meens, Consultant
+ 31 6 511 279 32
Partner in Life Science Recruitment
Tagcloud Lab Technician
vacancy, laboratory, technician, molecular, laboratoire, chemical, biochemistry, microbiology, master, bachelor, LC/MS, GC, analytical, analyst