The growing demand for healthy, safe and sustainable food has increasingly imposed restrictions on agricultural practices. Therefore, improving food production efficiency in a sustainable way, while safeguarding the environment and its natural resources, is essential. AgroSavfe has the ambition to contribute to a sustainable production of safe and healthy food. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of effective and safe biocontrols to tackle plant pests and diseases using its ground-breaking, scalable, proprietary AGROBODY Foundry™ Platform.
The lead Analytics will lead the development and implemantation of analytical methods, interacting with upstream & downstream processing and formulation teams and external service providers, in support of the development of a large-scale manufacturing process for specific Agrobodies® as well as the development of stable formulations.
- Hold a PhD or MSc in Biology, Biotechnology, (Bio)Chemistry, or Bio-engineering
- Deep knowledge of scalable production technologies applied in the development of innovative (protein based) products, the scale-up and manufacturing, with specific emphasis on analytics and product characterization
- Analytical method development/validation and physico-chemical and functional analysis and characterization of proteins
- Work experience in fundamental areas of biological product development technology, and translating these into the manufacturing of innovative, high quality products
- Team leadership of high performing technology professionals
- Relevant industry experience (6 - 10 years)
- Previous experience in Ag-biotech is a plus
- Experience with quality assurance or quality control procedures is an advantage
AgroSavfe offers a compelling compensation package and a challenging job in an exciting environment. You will be working with top innovators in the Ag-Biotech industry, developing next generation safe and effective biological crop protection products. You will be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment where your input is highly appreciated.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Cindy Colombo, Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 472 744315
vacany-protein chemistry-analytics- team managment-agro