Market Access Manager UK
Our customer is the world's fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and India's top pharmaceutical company.
In the near future our customer will also bring branded products to market, starting with a product for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma. For this new product, they are setting up an European team for a launch in the 4th quarter of 2017.
- working in an international environment;
- introducing companies first branded oncology product in the market;
- contributing to the company’s European approach.
- You have an advanced Scientific degree or equivalent experience required (MD is a big plus).
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in market access, HTA, HEOR etc.
- You have a solid understanding of the country healthcare system (market access, pricing, reimbursement).
- You have a good understanding of the regulatory environment.
- You have experience within dermatology, ophthalmology or oncology.
- You have a good understanding of the branded/specialty pharmaceutical pricing.
- You have at least 5-7 years working experience in UK.
- You have experience in market access for medical device /CE marked products (big plus).
- You are fluent in English.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group, Partner in Life Science Recruitment
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62