Market Development Manager Europe
Avantor is a global supplier of ultra-high-purity life sciences materials with strict regulatory and performance specification. Avantor's products are used in the production and research needs of customers across the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostics, aerospace & defense, and semiconductor industries.
Avantor offers the agility, ingenuity and close collaboration biopharmaceutical manufacturers need to create the next generation of breakthrough drugs and biotechnology products.
The company offers a range of proprietary products along every step of the biologics production process. Their cGMP-manufactured products meet stringent global regulatory and industry best practice standards, helping their biopharmaceutical customers progress through R&D and clinical trials, and scale up to production with confidence.
Avantor materials and solutions are engineered to perform in the most demanding processes and environments.
Avantor's products for biologics manufacturers include:
• Amino Acids
• Buffer Salts
• Chromatography Media
• Denaturants and Detergents
• Minerals and Vitamins
• BAKERBOND Process Chromatography Media
• Ultrapure Bioreagents and Biological Buffers
From concept to commercialization, Avantor has the resources and ingenuity to deliver true customization on any scale. The company uncovers the unique challenges that face biologics manufacturers, and then they deliver tailored solutions that drive real value for their customers.
Increase market / topline growth focus in biopharma and lab chemicals by having a dedicated market development resource owning key market growth initiatives and driving both value and implementation across the eU customer base. The resource will upgrade and increase our ability to identify and successfully implement new market development initiatives through a deeper understanding of customer and market needs. The increased focus will drive both topline and margin growth.
• BSc/BA Degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or Chemical/Genetic Engineering Degree or other science related field required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required;
• He/she understands the business management process;
• Experience in a business to business environment;
• Experience in a sales position can be an advantage;
• Excellent team player, inspiring trust and confidence;
• Commercial and technical mind-set, coupled with a strong focus on supporting customers;
• Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate cross functional and cross regional;
• Willing and able to travel around 70% of the time within Europe;
• Developing and implementing strategies to deliver sales and profit targets;
• Forecasting performance;
• Accurate reporting.
Candidates can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits in a positive working environment.
Marco Pachen, Senior Consultant
Telephone: + 32 473 982 147
Tagcloud Market Development Manager Europe
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - chemistry - chemicals - product manager - pricing - strategy - marketing - manager - market development - business management