Marketing & Communication Manager
Konica Minolta is a global technology company and a marketleader in medical imaging. For their Healthcare division based in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam they are looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager.
- You have at least a bachelor degree (Business Administration, Marketing and/or Marketing communication).
- You have at least 5-7 years’ experience in an international Marketing Manager role in a medical healthcare imaging environment.
- Knowledge or experience with similar products and solutions is a plus.
- You have experience with launching products including pricing.
- You have experience with event management (ECR and Arab health experience is a plus).
- You have the ability to develop and deliver a cohesive marketing plan, including messaging, audience and execution.
- You have experience with managing budgets.
- You have an extensive experience with Microsoft tools.
- You are excellent or native in English and others languages are a plus (preferred) both oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, RC
T : +31 651846162
E : firstname.lastname@example.org