Our client was founded 7 years ago to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. Our client aims to maximize the positive effects of medical technology on patient safety and efficiency in hospitals. They offer a unique education solution that brings value to healthcare professionals and organizations. By using gaming elements in their online interactive trainings, they make learning easier and become more effective in training their users. They train and certifyi healthcare professionals to use different medical devices safely and efficiently. Our client interactive online trainings are tailor made to match the specific device and hospital protocols.
The next couple of years our client want to expand their business in the Netherlands, Europe and the US. Now they are looking for a passionate and energetic Marketing Manager with experience of building and developing a marketing team to help create and communicate all product messaging and benefits to the market. In this role, you will own the development and execution of the marketing strategy, including creation of marketing materials, event marketing, development of product launch activities and press releases. They expect structured marketing programs so that benchmarks can be set and results achieved. Expertise in measurement methodologies and campaign performance analysis to ensure continual improvement will be key.
- Bachelor or Master degree (towards Marketing, Communications, MBA, Analytics);
- at least 5 years of Omni channel, hands on Marketing experience in the healthcare industry (preferable Medical software or Medical devices);
- track record in product marketing within the healthcare industry;
- excellent strategic planning skills; demonstrated success building buy-in;
- experience in creating and deploying an overarching marketing strategy including branding, online and offline customer marketing and advertising;
- experience in launching new benefits, features and products;
- global experience highly desired;
- native in Dutch and fluent in English.
The salary is competitive for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Marketing Manager
Training – Medical - Capital Equipement - Nederland - Marketing - Manager - Healthcare – simulation - modules - Ziekenhuizen – hospitals - ziekenhuis - online – demo – E-learning