Medical Liason Manager Germany
OMRON Healthcare is the global No.1 brand in digital blood pressure monitors with over 200 million BPM’s sold worldwide. In Europe, Middle East and Africa it is the leading BPM brand.
OMRON Healthcare is a Japanese company. For Germany the office is located in Mannheim.
You manage key medical and business stakeholders in Germany to help the sales team reach agreed turnover and profit objectives. Moreover, you help to achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long-term strategy as defined by the management. Your ultimate goal is to make OMRON the brand recommended most often in cardiovascular and respiratory field and to support our company vision of “Zero compromise on healthier lives”.
Substantial travel within Germany and to EMEA HQ in the Netherlands is considered part of the role.
- 4-7 years Medical Affairs / liaison experience in the German market
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Medical or Commercial field
- Able to implement business plans and 'make it happen'
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular or Respiratory market would be advantageous
- Proficient in the German and English language, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Driver's license
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Hannah Baumbach, Recruitment Specialist
T: +49 171 8280180