Medical Science Liaison Manager
Our customer is the world's fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company and India's top pharmaceutical company.
In the near future our customer will also bring branded products to market, starting with a product for the treatment of locally advanced basal cell carcinoma. For this new product, they are setting up an European team for a launch in the 1st quarter of 2018.
The MSL’s will be responsible for disseminating the Medical strategy in Germany, building and maintaining relationship with national KOL’s to determine and disseminate the best use of company’s branded products vs. other treatment options, starting (but not limited to) with an innovative treatment of laBCC vs. other treatment options.
- working in an international environment;
- introducing companies first branded oncology product in the market;
- contributing to the company’s European approach.
- You will hold an advanced Scientific degree or equivalent experience required (for instance a Medical Doctor with clinical practice experience is a significant plus - Pharmaceutical doctor).
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have previous experience in a MSL Field Medical based position within Dermatology and/or oncology (not an absolute must).
- You are native in German and fluent in English.
- You act on an excellent scientific level.
- You have experiences with planning national symposia and congresses.
- You have a good understanding of the regulatory environment.
- You have good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Medical Science Liaison Manager
Pharma - Medizin - Onkologie - Oncology - Dermatology - Medical – MSL - Medical Science Liasion Germany – cell Carcinoma – pharma - Access - strategy – pricing - launch - oncology