Operational Marketing Manager
Headquartered in the South of Paris (Lisses, France), they set high standards in making continuous advances in CE technology, scientific excellence and manufacturing capabilities, providing Sebia the possibility to pursue diagnostic solutions with an exciting pipeline of new tests and automated equipment.
The operational marketing manager is in charge of implementing the SEBIA marketing plan adapting it to his country and is a scientific support for all SEBIA BENELUX Services
• Drafting / continuous improvement of an approach method for the implementation of New business
• Support and organization of Europe strategic evaluations.
• Help in the implementation of complex solutions in BeNeLux Area.
• Educational support for Sales BeNeLux teams
• Support for setting up CRM
• Help in setting up the Marketing plan
• Implementation of the educational content of the training center: SEBIA Academy
• Help with customer training
• Help with the installation of complex solutions for "application" customer
• Speak Dutch, French, English
• Experience in negotiation over long sales cycles
• Knowledge of the world of medical biology laboratory
• Computer skills: Microsoft pack
• Expertise in biology
• Knowledge of Lean Management and Marketing approach
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 478 503900