Pharmaceutical Development Manager
Our client, Dechra – located in the Southern part of The Netherlands, is an international specialist in veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products businesses. Their field of expertise is the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarian market worldwide. Dechra is active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal, products. They have offices across 24 countries in Europe and North America, and export to over 50 countries worldwide and have three manufacturing sites.
In Bladel, they focus on developing and producing sterile injectables.
The six Dechra Values: Dedication, Enjoyment, Courage, Honesty, Relationships and Ambition reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence in Dechra. They embrace the Values at every level of the business.
The Pharmaceutical Development Manager is responsible for all the activities done in the pharmaceutical development laboratory that includes formulation and analytical method development of projects from the feasibility to the registration phase. He/she supervises, plans and reviews operations for assigned staff, including responsibility for training, managing and evaluating as well as coordinating, scheduling and assigning work and maintaining facility's standards. The Pharmaceutical Development Manager will manage all team members to good/exceptional performance, moving promptly to address performance issues to resolution. Additionally, he/she is responsible that the work performed in the lab is according to company wide SOPs, GMP regulation and regulatory authorities requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical development experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility.
- Degree (Bachelor, Master) in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or related scientific field.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with passion and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional team environment on multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels. establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Self-motivated, driven, and resourceful.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills in English.
Marije Hoogendoorn | Research Consultant
+31 - 6 - 23 13 51 18 | email@example.com
Marjo Lucker | Consultant/Process Manager
+31 - 6 - 13 56 19 88 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Labmanager - Lab Manager - R&D - veterinair - vacature - analytische chemie - HPLC - Research - Development - small molecules - analytical chemistry - vacancy - veterinary - injectables - international - aseptic