Product & Application Specialist
The Carl Zeiss Group is a leading group of companies operating worldwide in the optical and optoelectronic industries. The company offers solutions for the future oriented markets of Medical and research solutions industrial solutions and lifestyle products.
The business groups hold leading positions in their markets. ZEISS has approximately 24.000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1846, the company is headquarted in Oberkochen, Germany.
The Dutch entity and Experience Center is part of the Benelux organization (150 FTE) with an office based in Breda.
- You will provide Ophthalmic product advice, training, education and after sales support to customers (hospitals & private practices).
- You will be responsible for training and presentations at the customer, congresses and during workshops.
- You will be recognized as an excellent expert by the customers in consulting them throughout the purchasing decision process as well as by the Account manager, who are supported by the Application & Product Specialist in the process of sales.
- You will provide the necessary input to the sales team and provides a monthly report to the Sales Manager.
- You will work closely together with the Marketing team and Service team to provide the best solution for the customer.
- You have a Bachelor Degree (TOA, Ophthalmology or equivalent).
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years product or application or product specialist experience with comparable products /markets.
- You have some experience with giving training and you know how to act on the Operating Room.
- Excellent knowledge of DMU structures in hospitals.
- Excellent training skills.
- Native Dutch and very good English language skills.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, including an attractive bonus, holidays, company car, pension plan, laptop and mobile phone.
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner