Product Development Engineer
Our customer is a high-tech start-up focused on developing a real-time Fluorescence Image Guided Surgery platform combining targeted imaging agent and a device for efficient tumors visualization during oncology surgical procedures.
The Product Development Engineer will help from product development to small series production and eventually industrialization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Technical Medicine, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable field of study
- At least 3 years of work experience, ideally at a medical device manufacturer
- Proficiency in product development processes and requirements (design control)
- Hands-on experience in engineering and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of optical systems, particularly fluorescence imaging
- Good understanding of electronics and microcontrollers
- General understanding of technical documentation required for medical devices
- Good English language skills
- Willing to travel (10%-20%)
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Product Development Engineer
field - hospital - ziekenhuis - Service - Field - Medical - devices - Groningen - Munich – Medtech – Product Development Engineer - care - image - fluorescnce - oncology - surgical - visualization