Product Development Manager
Our client, Dechra – located in the Southern part of The Netherlands, is an international specialist in veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products businesses. Their field of expertise is the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarian market worldwide. Dechra is active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal, products. They have offices across 24 countries in Europe and North America, and export to over 50 countries worldwide and have three manufacturing sites.
In Bladel, they focus on developing and producing sterile injectables.
The six Dechra Values:
Dedication, Enjoyment, Courage, Honesty, Relationships and Ambition reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence in Dechra. They embrace the Values at every level of the business.
The Product Development Manager, is responsible for ensuring timely development of products that meet the standards of relevant regulatory authorities to support animal drug applications for a broad range of dosage types. The Product Development Manager, will be a member of the Product Development team and report to the Head Global CMC.
The individual should have experience in at least one area of product development (formulation; analytical methods; process development; or cGMP manufacturing). Work closely with the internal as well as external manufacturing partners and contract manufacturers to ensure the products meet the expectations of multiple regulatory authorities as well as the company’s Product Development goals.
This position requires management of outside resources, leadership of project teams as well as being the technical lead in the multidisciplinary project team. The Product Development Manager should have experience in working effectively and influencing cross functional project teams which includes both internal and external team members.
He has to partner with technical experts in Pharmaceutical Development, Regulatory, Quality and Manufacturing, to review and create final drafts of technical documents that when submitted to the relevant Health Authorities, will result in a comprehensible review.
The Product Development Manager, will provide technical expertise and leadership in the field of pharmaceutical product development. The Product Development Manager should demonstrate strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced degree (Master, PhD) in chemistry, pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering or related scientific field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability.
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Able to bring a creative approach to resolve issues.
- Self-motivated, driven, and resourceful.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Committed to ensure projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Experience in formulation/analytical/manufacturing in a pharmaceutical setting
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary project teams, preferably experience in leading a technical (sub) project team.
- Occasional travel may be necessary.
Marije Hoogendoorn | Research Consultant
+31 - 6 - 23 13 51 18 | email@example.com
Tagcloud Product Development Manager
veterinary pharmaceuticals - product development - formulation - analytical methods - process development - cGMP manufacturing