For more than 25 years now, they respond to the needs of their pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers, offering a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As a result, they play a critical role in product development for worldwide applications and have established a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment.
Long lasting relationships have been built with leading pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotechnology companies as well as with major academic and research institutes in Europe.
PHC has set the standard in many aspects. V.I.P. panels, Cool Safe compressors, Active Background Contamination Control and the world’s first -152°C ULT freezer. Where PHC took the initiative, the others followed. This made them a very important player in both the ultra-low temperature and the CO2 market.
PHC Biomedical (PHCBi) Products:
The complete line of PHCBi products includes an array of laboratory equipment with the most advanced technology, controls, construction and performance attributes in the industry. Today they apply the most sophisticated refrigeration compressor design and state-of-the-art electronics to ultra-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators, and environmental chambers marketed to life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare and industrial laboratory markets.
In responding to the needs of leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers, PHC Europe B.V. offers a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As part of PHC Corporate Holding, PHC Europe B.V. plays a critical role in product development for worldwide applications.
As a result, PHCBi products incorporate the latest applied theories and ideas, refrigeration compressors, electronic components, energy efficiency, robotic manufacturing and economies-of-scale that directly benefit their customers. Furthermore, PHC Biomedical products are extensively tested to meet the toughest quality standards in the world; their own! Through the vigorous application of their unique Vertical Component Integration™, PHC Biomedical products offer tangible benefits - from performance and reliability to ergonomics and convenience, that no other manufacturer can provide.
• Carrying out market analysis for successful product and market development;
• Implementing and interpreting the competitor analysis to strengthen and position products in the market;
• Developing and taking care of product training;
• Responsible for product management for at least one major product line within the product portfolio of the company;
• Creating sales and marketing activities with the Sales and Operational Marketing (SOM) team;
• Support the General Product Manager and the marketing team with product launches and sales campaigns;
• Develop sales support materials and documentation (brochures, product flyers, sales tools, competitor comparisons, etc.);
• Prepare and provide product training for internal sales teams and European distributors;
• Strategic customer visits with sales teams and distributors at home and abroad;
• Daily support and assistance to sales teams and distributors in relation to product-related questions;
• Identifying and communicating emerging trends of customers, products, markets and competitors;
• Visiting (international) exhibitions, seminars and conferences to support sales and to obtain information about products, markets and competitors;
• Maintaining the product portal;
• General administration, compiling databases and preparing reports.
• Daily contact with the General Product Manager;
• Regular contact and / or consultation with Marketing Manager, Service Managers, Export Managers and Country Sales Managers;
• Regular contact with the Japanese parent organization;
• Regular contact with the sister organizations in the US and Singapore;
• Contacts with customers and distributors by giving presentations, answering questions or solving product-specific problems;
• Attend the Biomedical Product Meetings.
• Experience with cell culturing is an advantage;
• Marketing degree (like NIMA-B) is an advantage;
• Experience in comparable positions is an advantage;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Work independently and accurately;
• To be able to follow established policies and procedures;
• Commercial and customer-oriented attitude;
• Open, energetic, flexible;
• Driving License B.
Specific handling / knowledge requirements:
• Being creative in finding solutions, having a flexible and result-oriented attitude;
• To be able to analyze sales figures, market shares and to translate them into market trends;
• To be able to travel internationally and work non-standard hours.
+31 6 511 279 32