Product Manager Europe
Avantor is a global supplier of ultra-high-purity life sciences materials with strict regulatory and performance specification. Avantor's products are used in the production and research needs of customers across the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostics, aerospace & defense, and semiconductor industries.
Avantor offers the agility, ingenuity and close collaboration biopharmaceutical manufacturers need to create the next generation of breakthrough drugs and biotechnology products.
The company offers a range of proprietary products along every step of the biologics production process. Their cGMP-manufactured products meet stringent global regulatory and industry best practice standards, helping their biopharmaceutical customers progress through R&D and clinical trials, and scale up to production with confidence.
Avantor materials and solutions are engineered to perform in the most demanding processes and environments.
Avantor's products for biologics manufacturers include:
• Amino Acids
• Buffer Salts
• Chromatography Media
• Denaturants and Detergents
• Minerals and Vitamins
• BAKERBOND Process Chromatography Media
• Ultrapure Bioreagents and Biological Buffers
From concept to commercialization, Avantor has the resources and ingenuity to deliver true customization on any scale. The company uncovers the unique challenges that face biologics manufacturers, and then they deliver tailored solutions that drive real value for their customers.
The Global Product Manager is responsible for the tactical marketing, financial health and supply effectiveness of their respective product categories. He/she establishes strategies to maximize profitability and is responsible for the overall success of the subset including product support, product marketing, service level and supply chain costs. The Global Product Manager acts as the business segment owner for their respective product lines, and delivers short, medium and long term financial results through a strong partnership between commercial, operations and technology.
• BSc/BA Degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or Chemical/Genetic Engineering Degree or other science related field required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required;
• He/she understands the business management process;
• Experience in a business to business environment;
• Excellent team player, inspiring trust and confidence;
• Commercial and technical mind-set, coupled with a strong focus on supporting customers;
• Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate cross functional and cross regional;
• Willing and able to travel around 30% of the time within Europe;
• Developing and implementing strategies to deliver sales and profit targets;
• Forecasting performance;
• Accurate reporting.
Candidates can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits in a positive working environment.
Martijn Meens, Consultant
Telephone: + 31 6 511 279 32
Tagcloud Product Manager Europe
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - chemistry - chemicals - product manager - pricing - strategy - marketing - manager