Product Manager Oncology
Binding Site manufactures a wide range of innovative products for plasma protein analysis:
Freelite® is a novel and highly significant tumor marker increasingly used for the diagnosis and monitoring of Multiple Myeloma, a cancer of cells in the bone marrow. Multiple Myeloma is the second most common blood cancer after non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Currently there are approximately 3.3 million pairs of Freelite® tests performed annually worldwide (Aug 10) with the number of analyses increasing at a rate of around 30% per year.
Binding Site is a market leader in the development of products for the investigation of Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PID), disorders in which part of the body's immune system is missing or not functioning correctly. The current range of specialized products includes assays to measure specific antibody response to vaccination and assays to quantify immunoglobulins and IgG and IgA subclasses in human serum.
The SPAPLUS is a fully automated, easy-to-use, bench top, turbidimetric protein analyzer for the specialist Freelite® and IgG subclass assays that Binding Site is well-known for, plus an expanding range of exciting new assays. The reliable, low maintenance SPAPLUS complements your automated chemistry line as well as your special chemistry testing. A new analyze, Optilite® will soon be launched.
Binding Site is committed to disease state management and clinical practice guidelines. Binding Site's team of medical professionals have the exceptional expertise and practical experience to assist with technical and clinical education and training, from validation to implementation and beyond, giving clinicians and laboratory staff the tools to significantly improve diagnosis and management of patients.
The Benelux office is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Binding Site is a growing science-based organization. The atmosphere is informal with room for entrepreneurships. Initiative and independence are “key factors for success” for the employees of Binding Site.
• Monitoring sales vs. budget providing proposals for marketing initiatives for continued sales growth;
• Creation of promotional literature;
• The liaison with the Technical Services department;
• The liaison with the Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure compliance;
• The liaison with the Scientific Affairs Managers, to ensure scientific activities is in line with the commercial needs;
• The liaison with Sales Manager;
• The liaison with Project Marketing Manager;
• The liaison with partner companies;
• The management of Marketing requirements of New Product Development System including market research, forecasting and commercial justification, working closely with Advertising & Promotions team during launch phase to ensure successful product launch;
• The awareness of the markets requirements and competitor products and proposals for counter competitive initiatives;
• Attending national and international exhibitions and meetings;
• The involvement in the organization of TBS BNL customers events;
• To develop and deliver training modules for Sales, specialist staff;
• Marketing Projects as agreed with the Marketing Project Leader and General Manager.
• Excellent understanding of the diagnostic market;
• Experience in marketing healthcare products minimum 5 years;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: French, Dutch and English;
• Developed numerical skills, e.g. for costings, sales v budget, profitability analysis, ROI;
• Excellent IT skills, i.e. PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
• Excellent Presentation skills;
• The ability to follow set policies and procedures;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• To have a professional attitude always;
• Capable of making decisions under pressure;
• To be organized and have a structured approach to work;
• To have excellent team working skills;
• Must be able to travel internationally occasionally;
• Must have a driving license;
• Capacity to work in a team ;
• Pharmaceutical knowledge.
Desirable skills required are:
• Experience in product launches;
• Clinical experience (e.g. contact with clinicians);
• Experience of developing a new market;
• Experience in reimbursement process
• Customer support experience;
• Project Management experience.
+32 11 286 923