Biognost is responsible for the marketing and distribution of immunological products with applications within the biotechnology, the clinical biology and the food biology.
Since evolution in science is growing significantly, it has become highly important not only to have excellent suppliers with good and decent products, but also to be able to pass on scientific knowledge towards customers. Therefore the company’s motto is: “We don’t sell our products, we sell our knowledge”.
Hands-on trainings and support on the use of reagents and instruments have become indispensable.
Biognost is a market leader in autoimmunity, allergy and infectious serology. The actual expertise and developments within these fields result in a better and faster diagnosis, e.g. with the introduction of confirmation tests and new detection methods. For these Biognost is supplying excellent support, training and counselling towards the clinical labs.
For the detection of autoimmune diseases, Biognost is offering a complete product portfolio consisting of Indirect Immunofluorescence tests for screening, confirmation tests like the ‘Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay’ (microplate ELISA) and innovative products as Immunodot and Westernblot assays.
The DSX, the DS2, EuroAnalyzer I and 2P are well-known processors for the automated handling of ELISA’s in both the field of the autoimmunity and the infectious serology. These processors listed are adapted to the large portfolio of ELISA test kits, resulting in a minimal number of actions for completing a test.
For more information, please visit the website of Biognost www.biognost.be
• Is responsible for the existing clients in South Netherlands, establishes and develops strong relationships with clinical biologists, heads of laboratory, purchasing departments;
• Builds a network with KOL providing clinical insight and technical expertise;
• Works on offers and contracts with new as well as existing customers, negotiates and closes these contracts;
• Evaluates the potential within the South of Netherlands region prior to the launch of a new product and develops appropriate strategies and takes action accordingly;
• Reports on the developments in prospects and sales within the region and creates and executes strategies to expand the business;
• Keep a close eye on the competition as well as the customer;
• When appropriate, gives instrument demonstrations and coordinates instruments installations.
• Good knowledge of immunology is required and knowledge of auto-immunity is an advantage;
• Able to discuss complex data with senior clinicians and colleagues;
• Proficient in using standard IT systems;
• Strong relationship building skills;
• Social, communication and presentation skills;
• Negotiating skills, sales driven and being able to close the deal;
• Analytically strong, creative thinker and know how to prioritize;
• High level of autonomy and self-motivation;
• Customer focused;
• Fluent Dutch and English.
Telephone: + 31 6 51127932