Product Specialist Radiation Therapy
The organisation is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Their advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide technology.
Their treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiencies in clinical workflows.
The Product Specialist provides expertise for Company products within The Netherlands. Assists management on market analysis, program development and execution to drive sales of assigned product(s). As an integral part of the sales team, provides technical capabilities analyses, cost justification, competitive analyses, and other technical data necessary to help close the sale. May assist in the training of full-time sales representatives on assigned products.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Educated to Bachelor (MBRT) or Master degree level.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as product specialist in Radiotherapy and/or Radiology (and experience in helping closing large, complex, strategic deals would be big plus).
- Ability to communicate, influence and build relationships with multi-disciplinary professions at all levels of authority.
- Familiarity/proficiency with IT-tools including the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to Travel 50 - 70% within the Netherlands.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English, verbal and written.
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62