Fox Biosystems was founded in 2017 as a spin-off of the KU Leuven. The start-up aims to revolutionize the life science industry and research market using its real-time, label-free analysis technology. The Fox technology is based on innovative fiber-optic biosensor technology, which enables the users to generate high quality biomolecular data such as affinity data, kinetic data and concentration measurements. The innovative platform increases the efficiency of pharmaceutical drug research and development and allows flexible bioprocess monitoring.
The production manager will focus on improving product quality, growing production capacity and manage the growing product portfolio. He/She will focus on gross margin and CAPEX and other relevant business metrics according to the agreed business plans. The production manager will contribute from a production perspective to business processes including financial, quality, logistical, services and support in line with EU regulations and FOx Biosystems’ guidelines.
- At least a master degree in bioengineering, engineering or chemistry;
- 5 - 10 years of relevant production process experience in the medical and/or life science field;
- Knowledge of the life science instrumentation market is required, preferably biosensing and/or optical instrumentation;
- Experience in the following domains is an additional asset: Biosensing, Surface chemistry, Life science devices or Medical devices;
- You have GMP, ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 experience;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English; any additional European language is an asset.
Attractive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T:| +32 475 70 33 31
biosensor technology - fiber optics - production Process - biosensing - optical instrumentation - vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - business to business – btb - sales