Alcami is a young, dynamic company providing services to the global pharmaceutical market. With seven sites, they offer complete end-to-end support in CMC, from chemical route scouting to commercial drug product supply.
The European headquarter is based in Weert (near Eindhoven) in the Netherlands, and is focused on drug substance development and scale up.Almost 100 staff in chemistry, analytics and production support all CMC related activities primarily in the clinical phase I-II space, working in a modern, fully-GMP environment.
The location in Weert covers over 12,500 square meters and is specialized in medicinal chemistry, process development and scale-up of APIs intended for use in clinical research and small-scale commercial delivery batches of APIs. The location features fully insulated test suites with reactors of up to 1000 litres and is FDA, GMP and ISO 14001-certified.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget delivery of complex multi-disciplinary programmes, generating GMP intermediates and APIs. You will be responsible for multiple programmes at different stages of their life cycle, and will act as the daily interface between Alcami and the client. You are expected to be able to guide and manage programmes based on experience.
In this high profile position you will report to the local PMO Head and is expected to provide real-time project financial updates to management. As the daily client interface, the Project Manager works closely with the Business Development Team. The Project Manager will seek to optimize the implementation of programs in relation to the site capabilities and capacities (has a key role on planning).
- Master/PhD level.
- Relevant chemical-pharmaceutical development and/or CMC management experience.
- Has a minimum of 5 years working in a chemical-pharmaceutical development environment, of which at least 2 years in a similar post.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements as they relate to laboratory practices.
- Strong data handling skills and an understanding of the importance of data integrity.
- An ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information to draw conclusions and make recommendations, based on clear scientific rationale.
- Excellent problem solving attitude, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Holiday allowance of 8% and a 13th month payment
- Collective insurance and pension agreement
- An ambitious work environment with a dedicated and enthusiastic team
Jeffrey Hensen | Senior Recruitment Consultant/Partner
+31 - 6 – 53 17 89 48 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maike Goossens | Recruitment Specialist
+31 - 6 – 12 20 45 14 | email@example.com
Tagcloud Project Manager
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - farma - pharma - farmaceutische industrie - pharmaceutical industry - biotech - biotechnologie - biotechnology - r&d - research & development - project - projectmanager - PhD level