Project Manager DACH
DACH - Ratingen (NRW)
Our customer is a Dutch software company (55+ employees) providing software products and services for healthcare. Their focus is “interoperability” between healthcare IT systems. They provide products and services to interconnect existing healthcare information systems to share and exchange patient data.
The project manager is responsible for initiating, executing and closing a project with good quality and within budget, time, scope etc.. The project manager works in close cooperation with the customer and the business consultant and field engineer assigned to a particular project. You will run multiple projects in parallel in an international environment.
- Working in an international environment.
- Working within a technologically high-quality medical IT environment.
- Contributing to the customers DACH approach.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience in a complex environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of healthcare processes and terminology
- Knowledge about the prevalent project management methods like PRINCE2, IPMA
- Good knowledge of IHE profiles
- Familiar with HL7, DICOM and other relevant standards
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
medical imaging - PACS – RIS - technical - EPR - Radiologie - Krankenhaus - information systems - healthcare – VNA - Vendor - XDS – IHE - medical software - Ratingen - DACH - Dusseldorf - Solution - Project Manager - DICOM - IHE - HL7 - Consultancy – Installation - Prince 2 - IPMA