Project Manager (Laboratory Workflow Specialist)
Headquartered in Hasselt, Belgium, UgenTec offers a diverse, dynamic & passionate team, with backgrounds in different fields (biomedical sciences, molecular diagnostics, computer science & artificial intelligence). UgenTec is recognized with multiple awards that acknowledge the value of the delivered innovation. At the Corda Campus, where their offices are located, they work daily in a fast-growing team of 50 enthusiastic employees, to change the way laboratories work across the globe.
Their solutions serve laboratories and companies worldwide in a variety of markets. Therefore, working for UgenTec will be a fantastic & challenging opportunity from many perspectives.
- You collaborate with customers on a daily base. You work on understanding their laboratory challenges and operations and translate these into successful software deliveries which meet their requirements.
- You work within the customer service team, collaborating with colleagues to ensure your external customer deadlines stay on track and internal deliverables are achieved.
- You collaborate closely with the product development team, to transfer customer feedback and provide input for further product improvements.
- You work within a “quality” environment, where you are responsible for appropriate documentation to make sure regulatory compliance is met.
- You work in parallel on a variety of customers. Switching between projects/customers is giving “oxygen” to keep the job challenging & attractive.
- You are customer focused, and strive to a happy customer
- You have a throughout knowledge of laboratory workflows, have seen a variety of workflows in your previous roles and have a proven experience in collaborating with labs and their workflows.
- You have experience in managing clients to success, you work methodically and well-organized.
- Experience in software project delivery is a plus, you have shown success in guiding customers from start to finish.
- You have an analytical mindset and can translate customer requirements into an agile delivery approach.
- You feel at ease in a fast-growing digital environment, working between a team of engineers at one side, and your customers at the other side sounds challenging for you.
- You are proactive and entrepreneurial.
- You have a ‘getting things done'-mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills, both internal and external facing.
- You are fluent in English (both speaking and writing). French and German are a plus.
They offer a fascinating role in an international environment where you will have the possibility to grow.
They offer competitive salaries with fringe benefits.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Jurgen Rillaerts, Recruitment Consultant
T: +32 478 503900