Project Manager X- Ray Products
The Project Manager X-Ray Products is (technically) responsible for the product portfolio management of Konica Minolta’s X-Ray products. The PJM X-Ray will technically support and implement X-Ray products together with direct sales channels, partners and NOC’s in the EMEA region.
- You have a bachelor level degree towards Engineering.
- You have a minimum 3-7 years of experience in the Healthcare segment as project manager
- You have preferably experience in X-ray companies and/or hospital environment (e.g. Radiology department).
- You have technical expertise in diagnostic X-ray. Applications experience is a plus!
- You have knowledge on US equipment.
- You have (international) project management skills.
- You are used to and capable of working independently.
- You are fluent in English (German and Dutch is a big asset).
- You are willing to travel frequently in the EMEA region
The salary package is attractive for the role.
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62