RA Lead Characterisation
Biotalys was established in January 2013 as a spin-off of VIB (Flanders Institute for Biotechnology), and is backed by a syndicate of renowned life sciences investors. A highly experienced and dedicated team warrants the successful development of the company.
The growing demand for healthy, safe and sustainable food has increasingly imposed restrictions on agricultural practices. Therefore, improving food production efficiency in a sustainable way, while safeguarding the environment and its natural resources, is essential.
• At least 3 years of industrial experience
• Hands-on experience in ligand-binding assays including ELISA, BLI, IAC, membrane-based assays
• Good knowledge of analytical methods for protein analysis, including UV spectroscopy, SDS-PAGE electrophoresis and western blotting
• Hands on experience in designing and performing flow cytometry experiments, experience to work with Attune Nxt and experience in protein expression and protein purification are assets.
• Good communication skills in English
T: +32 497 57 08 94