We have a leading position and an excellent reputation for our staffing solutions in the markets: laboratory technology, biotechnology, medical devices, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. Within these sectors we recruit personnel with an academic level of working and thinking for functions in Marketing, Sales and Management. This specialisation in sectors and positions is the foundation of our service.
Thema Group has about 20 employees and is operating from offices in Diepenbeek (Belgium), Düsseldorf (Germany), Uden and Oss (The Netherlands).
- Identify potential candidates through screening of our database, e-recruitment, social networks and personal identification;
- Approach candidates, informing and inspiring them about vacancies and opportunities by phone, email and social networks;
- Screening candidates, documenting ambitions and experiences;
- Matching candidate profiles with specific job requirements;
- Map out and track all professional, personal and conversational details in our database;
- Continuously expand and maintain a qualitative candidate network, maximizing the use of social networks such as LinkedIn and Xing;
- Constantly and correctly update, fine-tune and extend our candidate database;
- Keep candidates, Process Manager and Consultants informed about the status and progress of the recruitment procedure and make appointments and agreements with the parties concerned;
- Help to draw up recruitment strategies;
- Take part in fairs and exhibitions;
- Co-visit our clients with the consultant;
- Contribute to internal projects.
It is important that the candidate sees the "recruitment" business as a profession and seeks to apply his/her personality, scientific knowledge, language skills, communicative & commercial drive to become a successful Recruitment Specialist.
- Life Sciences or Medical Background / education is a must;
- Working experience in the Laboratory and/ or Medical Field;
- Excellent language skills in German ( Native or similar through experience) and English are required.
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role including customer contacts is an advantage;
- Experience with recruitment of candidates is an advantage but not mandatory.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Hannah Baumbach, Recruitment Specialist
T : +49 171 82 80 1 80
E : email@example.com