We have a leading position and an excellent reputation for our staffing solutions in the markets: laboratory technology, biotechnology, medical devices, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. Within these sectors we recruit personnel with an academic level of working and thinking for functions in Marketing, Sales and Management.
Thema Group has about 20 employees and is operating from offices Uden and Oss (The Netherlands), Diepenbeek (Belgium) and Düsseldorf (Germany).
In order to meet to the growing demand on the market and to support our expanding business activities we are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Specialist.
In close collaboration with the Consultants he/she will focus on supporting our business activities and successfully recruit in Dutch and English.
He/She is responsible for identifying, approaching, inspiring, screening and matching potential candidates for our clients’ vacancies.
An extensive database is at his/her disposal for the search process but there is also strong focus on identifying additional candidates through e-recruitment, social networks and telephonic identification.
It is important that the candidate sees the "recruitment" business as a profession and seeks to apply his/her personality, scientific knowledge, language skills, communicative & commercial drive to become a successful Recruitment Specialist.
- Scientific, medical or para-medical education/ background is a must;
- Working experience (approx. 4-5 years) in the Life Sciences market is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience in a (semi-) commercial role or recruitment could be an advantage.
- Social and outgoing;
- Great communicator and listener;
- Genuine drive and energetic personality;
- Commercial and customer focused.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Siska Van Thienen, Process Manager
T: +32 473 394880