Regional Sales Manager
Our customer, a global IT security company, manufactures and sells solutions that helps companies, hospitals managing user access and authentication.
The Regional Sales Manager works within an assigned region and is responsible for identifying new and add-on business, contacting and qualifying customer leads, arranging appointments, demonstrating company products solutions, negotiating and closing sales opportunities. Additionally this role is responsible for expanding revenue with established customers and partners within the territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 7-10 years selling technology solutions in Healthcare IT
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking targets
- Consistent and proven history of quota over achievement through discipline sales execution and accountability required
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent German and English oral and written communication skills
- Located in the region
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Regional Sales Manager
PACS – Security – EPR – Healthcare IT - software - Medical Devices - Sales - Germany - NRW - Krankenhauser - Hamburg - Munich - München - Munchen - Nordrhein-Westfalen - Vertrieb