Regional Sales Manager
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) is an American company and part of the Danaher corporation. The European activities are based in Leuven, Belgium. IDT’s core business is the production of short DNA strands called oligonucleotides, which can be used for various purposes like cancer and viral diagnostics, research to discover new drugs or producing safer and more plentiful agricultural products.
Despite of being a young company, IDT managed to become market leader in oligonucleotide synthesis worldwide, thanks to the fantastic team work of all its associates and the constant innovation of its products.
IDT’s reputation as a pioneer and leader in customized oligonucleotide manufacturing is primarily due to their proprietary synthesis platforms. Most components in the manufacturing process are designed and developed in-house, including specialized synthesizers, that accommodate the most demanding oligonucleotide requests and high-throughput automation systems, that ensure fast turnover times. The company does not rely on third-party manufacturers for many critical systems and chemical reagents used for synthesis, allowing them to easily refine equipment and reagents as needed. Their ability to control these variables allows IDT to produce oligonucleotides that are unmatched in quality and consistency for use in routine and specialized applications.
Through high quality oligonucleotide synthesis, IDT has created a development platform for new tools in cutting edge applications like NGS and CRISPR.
We are looking for a Sales Manager Northern and Eastern Germany who will be selling IDT products to academic, government and corporate accounts in the allocated area.
• Experience in the Life Science market in Germany in a customer-oriented and/or sales environment.
• Experience in PCR-design and theoretical or practical knowledge of next generation sequencing is a big plus.
• Fluency in English and German is required; fluency in other languages is a plus.
• This position requires a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Must be able to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees and all levels of management.
• Customer focused, candidate is a real entrepreneur.
• Can function independently without close supervision.
• Permanent employment
• Full time
• Company car / Car allowance
• Mobile phone
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Julia Kirchhof, Recruitment Specialist
T: 0049 1704006412