Sales Account Manager OEM
Our customer is a high-tech education provide that wants to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. They aim to improve the quality of care by empowering healthcare professionals to use medical technology with confidence and competence. Their SaaS solution trains and certifies healthcare professionals for the use of medical technology through customized, online guided simulations, changing their world for the better. They develop simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk medical equipment.
- You will Identify opportunities, generate new business and define and execute deals with international medical device manufacturers (OEM);
- You will work closely together with colleagues to ensure growth attainment.
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship (key account management) with current and new customers (Multi-level DMU management).
- You will develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in or similar to Sales and Business Administration or equivalent work experience 5+ years of experience in B2B sales and consultative selling.
- You have a proven track record in complex Medical Devices/services/IT Sales/solutions preferably in Healthcare – manufacturers, hospitals.
- You have experience with selling to major accounts, ideally in the context of SaaS and subscription.
- You are a confident communicator including convincing senior-level executives.
- You are a professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups.
- You are an excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- You have an outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and projects simultaneously.
LeQuest offers a competitive and appropriate salary for the position, 25 Holidays, insurance, a great multicultural work place and an inspiring environment.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Sr. Recruitment Consultant / Partner
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62