Sales & Application Engineer
Bruker Corporation is world's leading manufacturer of analytical measurement systems for the life sciences. For more than 50 years, Bruker has pursued a single idea: to always provide the best technological solution for each analytical task. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents.
Bruker Netherlands is the leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of Fourier Transform Infrared, Near Infrared and Raman spectrometers for various industries and applications.
Bruker was founded in 1960 and entered the field of FT-IR spectroscopy in 1974. The early instruments set new standards in research FT-IR with evacuable optics, high resolution and automatic range change. Since then, the product line has been continuously expanding with instruments suitable for – analytical, process and research applications with exceptional performance characteristics.
- sales of the FT-NIR product portfolio;
- generation of new sales leads for the complete product portfolio;
- application support for the complete product portfolio for both end customer and the sales forces;
- support of demonstration of products during sales process on the customer specific applications, reporting the executed feasibility studies;
- support existing customers in application/calibration development;
- coordinate customer trainings during installation process or on demand;
- push up the sales of service contracts;
- support in the organization of seminars/road shows;
- coordination from received PO to scheduling system installation, to secure fastest revenue recognition;
- coordination of installation forecasts for reporting purposes;
- coordination of the technical qualification of special accessories.
- successful completed professional training in chemistry/pharmacy;
- work experience in analytical chemistry;
- expertise in spectroscopy, microscopy and laboratory organization is advantageous;
- safe handling of all standard PC operating systems and networks;
- good written and oral Dutch & English language skills;
- enjoyment of an independent and flexible work environment.
The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package inclusive of fringe benefits.
For more information:
Martijn Meens, Consultant
Telephone: +31 65 112 7932
Tagcloud Sales & Application Engineer
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium – service – instrument – sales - analytical chemistry - spectroscopy - FT-NIR