The organisation is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Their advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide technology.
Their treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiencies in clinical workflows.
The Sales Director has the overall control of the day-to-day sales operation of the Dutch organization. The Sales Director formulates and implements operations policies and procedures to ensure profitable order intake, enhance operational efficiency and productivity standards. The Account Manager and the Product Specialist report to the Sales Director.
- Educated to Bachelor or Master degree level.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 7-10 years experience as Sales Manager in Radiotherapy and/or Radiology or any other (medical) area with capital equipment.
- Experience with long sales cycles.
- Experience with DMU management.
- Familiarity/proficiency with IT-tools including the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to Travel 50 - 70% within the Netherlands.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English, verbal and written.
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62