Our customer, a global IT security company, manufactures and sells solutions that helps companies, hospitals manages user access and authentication.
Sales Engineers are highly skilled professional and technical resources that are involved in all aspects of the sales cycle. They work directly with Territory Managers, Channel Partners, and sales teams to understand customers’ technical and end user requirements for new opportunities. Typically the Sales Engineer works closely with the sales team and gathers the customers’ requirements to provide customized solution demonstrations, or on-site proof of concept evaluations, of the relevant company solution features and workflows. The role will require travel throughout their region to provide the necessary pre-sales support to close new opportunities in an efficient and effective manner.
- 5+ year’s relevant sales/pre-sales engineering, consulting or system integration experience in the technology industry.
- Expertise in a broad range of applications and technology including, but not limited to
- Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- TCP/IP networking and architecture
- LDAP-based directory technologies including Microsoft Active Directory.
- Application/software virtualization technologies, preferably Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and VMware Workstation and View.
- Authentication, Identity Management, and Single Sign-On technologies.
- Prior experience with planning/delivering technical demonstrations including proof of concept evaluations.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Experience in working with and selling to healthcare providers is strongly desired, but not required.
- Scripting experience with VBScript and/or AutoIT is desired, but not required
- BS or BA in an engineering or technology field is desired.
- Travel up to 50% is required.
- Excellent German and English oral and written communication skills.
- Located in the region.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Sales Engineer
PACS – Security– Healtcare IT- software- Medical Devices- Sales Engineer -Germany- NRW-Krankenhauser- Hamburg- -NordRhein Westfalen- Vertrieb- Engineer – Microsoft Windows- TCP /IP- Citrix