Our customer is a young and dynamic organization who makes tailor made training modules which simulate the behavior of a medical device. They aims to maximize the positive effects of medical technology on patient safety and efficiency in hospitals. They train and certifying healthcare professionals to use different medical devices safely and efficiently. Their interactive online trainings are tailor made to match the specific device and hospital protocols. They have shown a reduction of incidents reported to the medical technology department by up to 50% for operational devices and up to 90% for new devices.
- identify opportunities within the Dutch hospitals and work closely together with colleagues to ensure growth attainment;
- develop a trusted advisor relationship with current and new hospital customers (DMU management);
- work closely together with VP Global sales who is responsible for the sales at medical companies;
- develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs;
- interview, train, coach, manage and evaluate new future sales team members.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- At least 7-10 years Sales experience in Medical software or Medical services
- Clinical background is an absolute pre
- Proven successful in a sales role
- An active network in Dutch hospitals
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English - German would be a great asset
The salary is competitive, including bonus, company car or allowance.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Sales Manager
Training – Medical - Capital Equipement - Nederland - Ultrasound - Healthcare – simulation - modules - Ziekenhuizen – hospitals - ziekenhuis - online – demo