- Degree in Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Experience in the Life Science market in UK in a customer-oriented and/or sales environment.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in other languages is a plus.
A young, open minded, international and dynamic environment is where IDT wishes to welcome you. A close follow up and extensive training is how IDT wishes to guide you.
As a growing international company, IDT rewards their associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below:
- Competitive salary Commission plan
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Full time
- Company car / Car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331