Our customer develops simulation based online training to train and certify medical staff in the use of high-risk medical equipment.
The next couple of years our customer wants to expand their partnerships with hospitals and medical device manufacturers in the Netherlands, Europe and the US. Now they are looking for a passionate and energetic (international) Sales Manager:
- You will identify opportunities, generate new business and define and execute deals with the hospitals and/or manufacturers.
- You will work closely together with colleagues to ensure growth attainment.
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship with current and new customers (Multi-level DMU management).
- You will develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- You observe and report market developments and ensure corrective actions when necessary.
- You will provide accurate sales forecasting and key performance information.
- You will achieve annual and quarterly sales and revenue targets.
- You will be present and represent the company and our solutions adequately.
- Bachelor’s degree in or similar to Sales and Business Administration or equivalent work experience 10+ years of experience in B2B sales.
- Proven track record in complex Medical Devices/services/IT Sales/solutions preferably in Healthcare – manufacturers, hospitals.
- Experience with selling to major accounts, ideally in the context of SaaS and subscription.
- Confident communicator including convincing senior-level executives.
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Exceptional command of the English language. Knowledge of the Dutch and German language is an advantage.
- A fast learner that can hit the ground running and learn our solutions inside and out quickly.
- Experience using CRM like HubSpot or Salesforce platforms.
- Knowledge of pipeline management and forecasting mechanisms.
- Ability to travel internationally as required.
Our customers offers a competitive and appropriate salary for the position, 25 Holidays, insurance package, a great multicultural work place and an inspiring environment.
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner Tel : +31 6 51 84 61 62 E-mail: Kremer@themagroup.nl
Tagcloud Sales Manager
Training - International - Manufacturer - hospitals - patient monitoring - critical care - intensive care - online - certified training - DMU – respiratory – simulation – medical technology - Sales Manager – Area Manager