Sales Manager Benelux
The Netherlands or Belgium based
Vital Images, Inc., a Canon Group company, founded in the USA in 1988 is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging and enterprise informatics solutions to help healthcare organizations deliver exceptional care while optimizing resources across multi-facility organizations. The company’s solutions are scalable to meet the unique needs of hospitals and imaging centers and are accessible throughout the enterprise anytime and anywhere.
In this role, you will be responsible for (the consultative) selling Vital Images’ Modular Enterprise Imaging software solutions (RIS/PACS/VNA/BA etc.) and services. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within an assigned geographical territory; including, large IDN’s and complex, high visibility, strategic, and tactically important accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferable in computer science, healthcare or marketing);
- minimum of 5 years’ experience selling relevant enterprise software;
- proven successful track record with sales quota achievement;
- experience selling in the medical industry;
- proven track record with closing sales cycles;
- must have 3 years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- must have strong technical aptitude to understand the technical requirements in various enterprise environments;
- excellent (English) communication skills both written and oral;
- excellent presentation skills.
The salary is very competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
medical imaging - PACS – RIS - sales - application - VNA - radiology - hospital - information systems - healthcare - clinical – specialist – Benelux - Belgium – The Netherlands - Computed tomography - MRI - Medical - workflow management