Sales Manager Benelux
Binding Site is a Specialist Protein company committed to the research, development, manufacture and distribution of innovative, immunodiagnostic assays for the global laboratory market. By utilizing its specialized expertise in antibody specificity technology, Binding Site gives clinicians and laboratory staff the tools to significantly improve diagnosis and management of those patients with specific cancers and immune disorders.
Binding Site manufactures a wide range of innovative products for plasma protein analysis:
Freelite® is a novel and highly significant tumor marker increasingly used for the diagnosis and monitoring of Multiple Myeloma, a cancer of cells in the bone marrow. Multiple Myeloma is the second most common blood cancer after non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Currently there are approximately 3.3 million pairs of Freelite® tests performed annually worldwide (Aug 10) with the number of analyses increasing at a rate of around 30% per year.
Binding Site is a market leader in the development of products for the investigation of Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PID), disorders in which part of the body's immune system is missing or not functioning correctly. The current range of specialized products includes assays to measure specific antibody response to vaccination and assays to quantify immunoglobulins and IgG and IgA subclasses in human serum.
The SPAPLUS is a fully automated, easy-to-use, bench top, turbidimetric protein analyzer for the specialist Freelite® and IgG subclass assays that Binding Site is well-known for, plus an expanding range of exciting new assays. The reliable, low maintenance SPAPLUS complements your automated chemistry line as well as your special chemistry testing. A new analyze, Optilite® will soon be launched.
Binding Site is committed to disease state management and clinical practice guidelines. Binding Site's team of medical professionals have the exceptional expertise and practical experience to assist with technical and clinical education and training, from validation to implementation and beyond, giving clinicians and laboratory staff the tools to significantly improve diagnosis and management of patients.
The Benelux office is located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Binding Site is a growing science-based organization. The atmosphere is informal with room for entrepreneurships. Initiative and independence are “key factors for success” for the employees of Binding Site.
The Sales Manager will be wholly responsible for the sales and promotion of leading edge diagnostic assays and instrumentation associated with Myeloma and Immunodeficiency on the territory. Promotion is mainly to haematologists, immunologists and their associated laboratory based biochemical scientists
To lead and be part of a team with very high sales ambitions in a very fast growing company (more than 10% growth) with highly innovative products with a high potential.
• MSc in Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Chemistry, Immunology or Haematology;
• Working experience of the field of specific proteins and/or Myeloma will be appreciate but non crucial;
• A minimum of 5 years directly selling to the Hospital and Lab;
• High degree of experience in Management of Account Management;
• Practical knowledge of the Procurement process of Hospital and Sales Process;
• A proven track record of sales success in this field;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Must reside in a suitable location within the Benelux to cover all of the territory;
• Dutch and English are mandatory, French is a strong plus.
• An excellent communicator who is able to prepare and present to colleagues, peers and above all to customers, both in face to face as in group situations;
• Excellent planning and organization skills;
• Able to work in an international environment
• Good negotiation skills;
• The ability to understand and present highly technical products and data;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A personable outgoing personality, good relationship builder both with with colleagues and customers;
• A decisive and action orientated team player who can cope well with the pressures of sales;
• Must be prepared to work unsocial hours when necessary, no nine to five mentality;
• Reliable, punctual and professional;
• Excellent people management skills;
• The ability to prioritize own workload.
• Competitive salary;
• Interesting bonus system, paid every quarter
• Company car;
• Laptop, Mobile phone.
+32 11 286 932
Tagcloud Sales Manager Benelux
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales - clinical chemistry - klinische chemie - haematology - hematologie - manager - management - ivd - in vitro diagnostics