South West Europe
BioChek is a fast-growing veterinary diagnostic company that provides its customers with an accurate, reliable and easy-to-use animal health monitoring system for the poultry and swine industry, and food safety. This system consists of a broad range of ELISA and qPCR test kits, the BioChek ELISA Assay Robot and the BioChek Monitoring Software. BioChek was founded in 1997 and operates in most countries of the world with a manufacturing facility in the UK, a USDA licensed facility in the US and the commercial head office in the Netherlands.
As the Sales Manager South West Europe, you are responsible for the sales of the poultry and swine diagnostic portfolio within France, Italy and Spain as well as its surrounding countries. Given your track record in diagnostic sales you manage to increase the recurring diagnostic revenue year over year in your territory in both poultry and swine diagnostics. You sell BioChek’s ELISA and PCR range to veterinary laboratories, poultry and swine integrations. Through consultative selling, you translate customer needs into diagnostic solutions. You analyse and report market developments, trends, new business opportunities and achieved sales results. Together with your colleagues in sales, marketing and R&D you work on strengthening BioChek’s image as a leading supplier of diagnostics kits within the poultry and swine industry. You report to the Sales Director Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Responsibilities and core tasks:
• Identify, qualify, develop sales opportunities of the BioChek diagnostic kit portfolio.
• Drive direct sales initiatives that will grow BioChek’s success.
• Monitor sales growth, new opportunities and customer satisfaction.
• Develop accurate regional account plans and manage the opportunity pipeline.
• Manage, support and maintain the existing customer base.
• Organize regional user group seminars and scientific meetings.
• The Sales Manager South West Europe will primarily be in contact with veterinary laboratories and veterinarians.
• Minimum of five year experience in Account Management in laboratory or veterinary environment.
• Shown successful track record in technical sales of ELISA and qPCR.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to drive the sales process from plan to closure.
• Willingness to travel 50% in the region.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French language.
• Degree in life sciences, veterinary medicine or related.
• You have a self-directed and tenacious attitude.
A position within a dynamic international working environment. BioChek offers a competitive salary package. And perhaps most important: a pleasant work place!
+31 6 511 279 32
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - laboratoriumtechnologie - labtech - laboratory - technology - lab - laboratorium - sales - account manager - veterinary - diagnostics - dx - poultry - swine - pluimvee - varkens - ELISA - PCR